Monday, October 12, 2009
Week 6
After watching the video from class i would so my students this to so them that i was pushed to do thing that i was not so used to doing. That if you dont worry about what other think about you because you are all doing the same thing then it is easier. I feel that this class was very fun it kept me a wake the whole time. I think that student would like when things a change from the everyday normal schedual to having a guest come in and speak to them. I would use this in my class make a video of what we did. I like how we can look back on this class and see what we did.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

OK. Well, that would be a good professional learning goal for you then, right?
ReplyDeleteDigital video offers students with Learning Disabilities a different "modality" to express their understanding.
Video really does help! I think students enjoy seeing themselves on camera.
ReplyDelete