
Today in class we work with opportunities unlimited. My group work with Amanda she was very nice a quite. We first took her to the Art museum because she has never been there before. We took pictures about being personable with people and how people react with each other. Next we went to gally and took video of being rude towards people. Finally we came back to the room and went to stations the stations were story, play doh, fort, and intelligence. My group worked in the play doh station and the story station. I feel that these stations were to see what the student knows and how they learn.
Describe you experience I enjoyed it thought it was very instresting. Amanda was great she was such a sweet girl. It was nice to see the studnet enjoying themselves with us. I learned a lot about adults with disablities they need support to they need encourage meant from those around them.
What did you notice? During the activity i notice that Amanda was nervous around us i would ask Amanda question to make her feel more welcomed to working with us.
how did you feel? I loved it. It made me feel that i made Amada day she was so happy to be with us walking around school i really enjoyed what we did
Describe you experience I enjoyed it thought it was very instresting. Amanda was great she was such a sweet girl. It was nice to see the studnet enjoying themselves with us. I learned a lot about adults with disablities they need support to they need encourage meant from those around them.
What did you notice? During the activity i notice that Amanda was nervous around us i would ask Amanda question to make her feel more welcomed to working with us.
how did you feel? I loved it. It made me feel that i made Amada day she was so happy to be with us walking around school i really enjoyed what we did

Please visit Flickr for authentic images.
ReplyDeleteYou wrote that this made your day - expand on this. Why is it meaningful to you?
You have a lot to offer students like Amanda, please write more.